Thursday, July 07, 2005

A happy place

Many thanks to those who’ve read. More to those who’ve commented. Its surprisingly rewarding to get a comment. I’m liking this little world of Blog. So even if you’ve nothing to say and choose to remain annonymous, attach a smiley :-) or a frownie :-( for me. And anyone who wants to link to me, do, please do. And if you want a link from me, just say.

I wanted this to be a happy blog. A diary for my fairly happy life. An outlet for my stranger thoughts. A place you can come and smile. On opportunity to seduce beautiful women and drink beer with friends. Possibly some stuff on cactie. But I read my fellow bloggers sites, with serious issues and opinions, and I am drawn in. I find there are things I need to say. Things I need to shout. So occasionally old man Rich must rant. I’m afraid there will be some less happy, more serious, shouts into the ether going out

But I’m definitely not recommending reading these entries. No way. The opinions expressed are seldom those of the author when sober.

Waaawhoom.

Damn but I’m sounding weird and nonce like, even for me. I think the all fruit diet is doing strange things to my mind. Its certainly done something pretty peculiar to my bowels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home