Thursday, February 07, 2008

Free Nuts ?

Hah. I have no kitchen. No water. No electric. No appliances No units. (although it does now have a ceiling which is a plus). The new kitchen is scattered throughout the rest of the house. I insulated the loft space above my to be kitchen yesterday evening and seem to be suffering an allergic reaction to the fibreglass. Work is fast becoming unpleasant as the scope of my role seems ever growing whilst my timescales are ever shrinking. England were humiliated by Wales in the rugby last weekend. I have a stinking hangover and am two thirds through a 400g pack of salted cashew nuts & feeling quite sick.

My point. Well on the back of said nuts it says “We’ll refund and replace if you are not 100% happy”. And, quite clearly, I’m not 100% happy. In fact I'm bordering on damn miserable. So its off to www.asda.com to moan about my life and get my £1.80 refund.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich, does this excessive consumption of nuts mean your diet is over?

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they're one of my 5 a day....

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home