Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Week of horror

Ah Joy.
Last week I had my nephew & neice for the week.
And now they have gone home again.
And a wonderful silence has returned to Chez rich.



On Sunday we built these lego fire boats. Unfortunately Uncle rich put the batteries in Emma's motor the wrong way round and it only sailed backwards.




We also built secret bases & vehicles to take over the world with. Mine was the best, but in a travesty of judging by Gaz I came last. (bitter, me?)



On Monday we took (due to a slight navigational error by OMR) a five mile hike to the town park.







On tuesday it was RAF Cosford. (Its Free - Hooray). Then as much as you can eat buffet at Big wok & a visit to Birmingham fish market.







On Wednesday Granny came over & we went to Enginuity. Lots of fun stuff in there.








Thursday was the regular trip to the Safari park. Lots of scary rides. To the man who saw lots of teenage girls in white T shirts & thought 'I'm gonna build me a log flume' my deepest respect.








On Friday Phil & Sue came up & I gleefully returned Matt & Emma to their owners. My other Nephew Harry learnt how to hunt frogs.

3 Comments:

Blogger A Margarita said...

Hehe, the children look perfectly rambunctious and adorable. However, it's so nice when we can return them from whence they came.

8:06 PM  
Blogger M is for... said...

what fun?
did the boats float better this year than last?

8:16 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Enjoyed the photos. That's a very friendly zebra.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home