Thursday, August 09, 2007

pond news

My Friend Cabij is a headmistress at a primary school (never ceases to amaze me). Over the last couple of weekends I have been putting in a wildlife pond at her school. I have to confess I made her hire someone to dig the hole. Its starting to take shape. Once she gets the edge slabbed (again, qualified profesionals required - I'm to old to lift slabs any more) I will go back & prod it some more. (Part of my ongoing campaign to turn all children into friends of the frog).






2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Someone else dug the hole. Someone else will slab the hole. And you get the credit for prodding it? Well done.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Excellent idea getting someone else to dig the hole. I'll have to start doing that when I plant trees. I hope all of those kids turn into frog lovers. ;-)

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home