Saturday, June 23, 2007

the power is ON

Putting a new light in. So I turn the power off. But then I need to drill some holes for the new fitting. So I turn the power on. Now, this is the important bit.... once the holes are drilled turn the power back off. Are you listening? TURN THE POWER OFF!!

Now my hair is rather more verticle than I want. Ho Hum. Still, I get the damn light up. I was going to paint the ceiling but it not raining and I'm kind of done with danger for the day. And, for the first time in a while, its not raining. So I decide to garden. Thats gentle & safe. I manage to lay two slabs before I end up falling over. Into the nettles. Wearing shorts. And not much else. Ands it hurts.

So I give up & go to the pub. On my return I discover that the upstairs lights no longer work. I'm just going to pop out & kill someone....F%%@#!**

1 Comments:

Blogger Tea said...

haha....Sounds like you had quite the day getting zapped and prickled. Hope your light`s working now.

tea
xo

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home