Friday, December 09, 2005

Christmas is sexist

I have never believed in equality. There are things that blokes are better at (drinking beer, watching sport, breaking wind, manual labour) and there are things girls are better at (more or less everything else). Normally, this doesnt worry me. After all, we blokes are good at the really important things (drinking beer, watching sport, breaking wind) so who cares. But I look at the pile of christmas presents (not one is square), I look at the festive paper, scissors and tape, and I know that after several hours of swearing I will end up with something resembling roadkill. And I know that in half the time a girl would have wrapped this stuff beautifully. And it irks me.
Last night I put up my christmas tree. And I gave it my best shot. But quite frankly, it looks crap. Which would be tolerable if I didn't know that every girl I have ever been fortunate enough to have a relationship with would have made it look great.

Christmas. Its sexist nonsence. Ban it now. Bah and humbug to you all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call that a Christmas Tree?

http://tinyurl.com/8kx5c

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I like it.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Bless you, you old sexist.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

It looks like Christmas Spirit slammed back one too many and vomited on your tree.

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home