Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Someones crapped in the ally

Work is horrible. And I'm just doing the crap semi mangement shit I used to do in my sleep. But I have forgotten how. And the nasty technical stuff is rolling in whilst I am sitting in meetings being an arse. I used to be really good at this stuff, but two years cleaning your nails suddenly tells. Lets hope the magic returns before the management realise. Ho Hum.
Anyway, after work Kiki wanted me to turn his moms grave into a flower bed. So I'm sweating and digging and trying not to think that I'm desecrating a grave. And Kiki is talking to his mom whilst I'm standing on her grave. It was fine, cos he's a good mate, but it was a bit strange.
So, Pub. And Louise of the good bottom is serving, and Monkey and Howard and Kiki are good company. I drink more than is wise. And on the way home I visit Kebab Ye and walk up the ally with monkey. And the ally stinks. Monkey tries to blame the drains. But someones crapped in the ally. Trust me on this.
But thats all irrelevant. Some years ago there was a toy auction in the Crown. Cost me a lot. (don't be drunk at a charity auction). But I bought the pub a beer monkey for those odd moments when fella wasn't available. The monkey is missing. Here's a photo. If you find him please send him home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Poor lost monkey.

4:20 AM  
Blogger M is for... said...

Maybe he's off an a bender with two lady monkeys of ill-repute

4:24 PM  
Blogger Anna Pet said...

I hope he is having fun he looks like he is a naughty naughty little monkey ;-P

10:08 PM  
Blogger Cara said...

I have not seen him. No sirree, I have definitely not seen that monkey nor has he been drinking, smoking hookah and playing cards with me. Absolutley not.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home